Custodial vs. Janitorial services in Toronto
A common misconception among many small business owners is that custodial services and janitorial services in Toronto are the same things. This is the main reason why many business owners are not choosing to hire a professional cleaning company in Toronto.
Each type of service is meant to be used in different situations, so we're going to talk about them both!
Custodial Services in Toronto
Custodial services are for places that are meant to be lived in. These could be homes, apartment buildings, or even commercial spaces where individuals work or live. Custodial services are intended to keep these spaces clean, sanitary and safe. The services usually include vacuuming, emptying garbage and recycling bins, cleaning kitchens and bathrooms, and one-time events like cleaning after a party or a move. In any given situation, it's not recommended that you use a janitorial service in place of custodial services unless the building is extremely high-end.
The custodian knows the ins and outs of the property and will know what needs to be cleaned and when. They are also familiar with handling one-time events.
- Custodial services are also best used for smaller properties.
Janitorial Services in Toronto
Janitorial services in Toronto are best for large commercial and public spaces, including hospitals, schools, office buildings, and event venues. Janitorial services are meant to keep these places clean and safe for everyone. The services usually include vacuuming, mopping floors, cleaning windows, and emptying garbage bins. It's not recommended to use custodial services unless the building is extremely small or only has a few rooms.
A professional commercial cleaning company in Toronto will know the property's ins and outs, what needs to be cleaned, and when. The company will also be familiar with handling one-time events such as parties or conventions.
- Janitorial services in Toronto are also best used for larger properties.
Which Services Is Right For You?
If you're wondering which type of cleaning service is right for your property, it depends on a few factors.
- The first factor to consider is the size of the property. If you have a small home or apartment, custodial services will probably be the best option for you. But if you have a large commercial space or public venue, janitorial services will probably be a better fit.
- The second factor to consider is what kind of cleaning needs to be done. If you need general cleaning and maintenance, either type of service will probably work for you. But if you have specific needs like one-time event cleanup or special project assistance, it's important to choose the right type of service to get the results you need.
- Finally, consider your budget when choosing between custodial and janitorial services. In general, custodial services will be less expensive than janitorial services in Toronto because they're meant for smaller properties. But depending on the size of your property and the scope of work that needs to be done, either type of service could fit into your budget.
So there's no one-size-fits-all answer when it comes to choosing between custodial and janitorial services in Toronto. Just remember to consider the size and scope of your project and your budget when making your decision.
Why Choose Go Clean Plus's Janitorial Services
There are many reasons to choose Go Clean Plus's janitorial services in Toronto. Go Clean Plus's janitorial services are the best in Toronto because we offer a wide range of cleaning services that can be customized to meet your needs.
We have a team of experienced and professional janitors who are familiar with all types of commercial and public spaces. Our cleaners will know what needs to be cleaned and when, and they will make sure that the job is done right. Contact us today to learn more about our janitorial and commercial cleaning services in Mississauga, Etobicoke, Toronto and beyond.